Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson


The Greatest Entertainer that ever lived died yesterday. Michael Jackson "The King of Pop" died yesterday after suffering from a cardiac arrest incident. I remember when I was little, I used to watch Michael Jackson's Moon Walker movie over and over. I owned the Michael Jackson doll, and I even owned the Michael Jackson video game for Sega Genesis. Michael Jackson was the Man! I mean who didn't want to be like Michael? My mother grew up on him; I grew up on him; and my soon to be daughter and future children will grow up on him. Michael Jackson inspired and showed many of us who came from nothing, that we could have something and succeed in the world. I know; because I was one of the many that have been inspired. Because of Michael and many others, music has became my life. So Michael; I Thank You. My condolences go out to the Jackson Family. And let Me add to the Billion of people around the world and say that Michael will be missed, but his soul will never die. Michael Jackson WILL Continue To Live On Through His Music.


R.I.P. Michael "King of Pop" Jackson



Proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment