Monday, June 22, 2009

Real Men Don't Hit Women


Today Chris Brown beat getting jail time, by copping a plea. In his plea deal he got 5 years probation, and 180 days doing community labor (8 hours a day -- 1440 hours total). I don't condone men hitting women at all. So this is a great disappointment in My honest opinion. Don't get me wrong, Chris Brown is a great artist. But hitting a woman in the face is a NO-NO! I am extra disappointed in Rihanna's family and friends also. Because if a man hit a woman in My family or one of My close female friends then he would have got his ass beat with the quickness! To me, I feel that he got away scott free, and it is a bunch of bullshit! But that's how life goes. I'm still looking forward to good music from the young boy, but I can't respect him as a man ever in My life. And that's real!


Here is a link to the TMZ report: http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/22/chris-brown-cops-plea-rihanna-assault/



Proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment