Thursday, June 18, 2009

Proper



What's Proper? Let me welcome you to my humble blog: "Proper"!!! Through this blog you will be able to follow Me as I journey through Space. This blog is a reflection of My thoughts, and life as a Martian. I represent all things Proper. Proper clothing. Proper speech. Proper etiquette. Proper life. Proper technology. Proper swag. Proper politics. And most importantly Proper self.

I have been back and forth between Earth & Mars on many occasions. And when I am on Mars I never see anyone that claims they are Aliens or Martians. I am the only one there! Sometimes it gets lonely being the only Martian on Earth, but in the end I must remain Proper.

So Please Embrace The Martian!!!

FYI: Aliens ride U.F.O.'s & Humans ride Spaceships!!!!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blu_hefner


Proper: A Narration of My Life On Earth & Mars. I Author The World


Proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment