Friday, June 19, 2009

Recess




Sometimes I sit suspended; as my thoughts circle my journey, and my words forgive time for being late to the past. I wonder if you can see them. My heart beats generous to the circumstances that my experience eluded. Casual existence perpetuated by delusions of truthful fallacy. They can see you. My eyes breathe, as I plant 10 seeds that engulf mustard. Never wondering if my time moved as I moved, because I moved time. Still following the cotton tail, the sky falls as I turn away before the glass looks. I can see them. The feline prays, as I prey through the hole of which worms exhausted. Always worried about time, until it stood still; I made it. They protect me, until the bell rings. And they watch me after it does. This is my path. The bell rings. Recess. Is. Over. I begin again.


Proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment